Updated the thumbnail design to create clearer and more consistent social media thumbnails for different types of panorama types.
New Design - Social Media Thumbnails
PanoHost merged with Walkinto.
Integrated all panohost features and subscription management to WalkInto dashboard. Now, stitched panos can be uploaded directly through WalkInto dashboard. No need to use WalkInto tiler if you are using this feature.
Improvements to Auto rotation and Zoom
- On mobile devices with motion sensor Auto rotation will be disabled while motion sensor is active.
- Disable Zoom setting will disable double click zoom + scroll wheel zoom. This is in addition to hiding of zoom controls (+/-)
Embed.ly support of WalkInto
We are excited to announce the provider status with Embed.ly. Embedly is a standardized media embedding tool set that help you incorporate rich content into blog posts and different publishing platforms. With the release today, you can use any WalkInto tour URL with Embed.ly. http://embed.ly/provider/walkinto
New tools for Renewal Management
- Easily Filter tours based on subscription expiry.
- One click purchase & queuing of renewals.
- Easy 'Free-UP' options for queued subscriptions.
- Renewal email notification preferences.
Video Demo :
Short URLs for Scene Links
Use the blue icon next to scene link to shorten an URL. All Social share links are also automatically shortened. Available on Editor and Viewer.
- Dead center positioning of hotspot icons.
- Removed hotspot wobble during panning.
- Adjustments to make label hotspot text easily readable.
- Simplified active state animation for Scene Hotspots.
- Refactor of homepage to move up testimonials section.
Can use uploaded images as hotspot icons.
Hotspot icons can now be uploaded images. Preferably use icons from design sources such as Icon Finder.
Business Logo on Menu
Adding a logo to the top section is navigation menu helps to project the business identity professionally. Starting today you can upload, resize and add a link to a logo image on menu navigation. Works perfectly across, standard menu, thumbnail menu and mobile menu. Click on the PENCIL icon at the top of menu to activate the edit mode. 'Apple' icon takes you logo upload.
Redesigned Portfolio Pages
Tour thumbnails on portfolio pages will now show a preview of the tour's opening scene. Secondly, preview shown on clicking the thumbnails do not open a new tab. Rather it shows the preview within the portfolio page increasing user engagement. [EXAMPLE]
Note: You can change your portfolio url from your Dasboard > Profile Edit.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely WalkInto will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree